Recreation Access Program
The Bulkley Valley Regional Pool & Rec Center is committed to ensuring recreation opportunities are financially accessible to all residents of the Bulkley Valley.
- Eligible individuals and family members will receive:
- 12 free passes for the facility*
- 50% off all additional drop-in admissions
- $100 credit for 50% of membership purchases or program registrations (up to an accumulated maximum of $100 per year)
*Benefits valid for 12 months from the approval date
Who is Eligible?
You must be a resident of the Bulkley Valley and:
- Have lived at your current address for at least 1 month
- Not be a post-secondary student living in another community
- Show proof of financial need by providing either:
- If receiving income assistance - Stamped approval from a Ministry of Housing & Social Development worker
- If not receiving income assistance - Notice of Assessment for all household income earners.
Download an application form or stop by the front desk for a paper copy.